INSIDE MY KIT
Over the years, I have tried my best to build a kit with brands and formulations that will meet the needs of all the woman I work with, I have tried to included brands that are cruelty free, natural and can be used as treatment cosmetics, High coverage & minimum coverage, along with trending colour's schemes for the more modern applications seen on Instagram and Pinterest.
Some of my Makeup brands include:
- Mac (foundations, concealers, fixing spray, lipsticks)
- Sorme treatment cosmetic from Beverley Hills used in the Mrs South Africa Pageant (powders, lipliners, lipsticks, blushers, lip-plump lipgloss)
- Smashbox (contour/highlight, eye shadows)
- Huda beauty (eyeshadows)
- Anastasia Beverly hills (eyeshadows and highlighting)
- Kryolan (foundation - Derma + ultra)
- Maybeline / Loreal (Mascara)
These are also personal favorites that have been tried and tested over the years, through an ongoing process of research and discovery, and have given me the confidence I need to perform/duplicate any Makeup look required by my clients. I definitely consider my kit as my partner in crime and best friend forever, and continue to improve and build on her as makeup trends evolve.